PAYMENT RECEIVING RULES
We collect payment for the work or service we provide for you. We can collect payment via online or in cash as per convenient. Read the payment procedures in quotations or Invoice before making any payments. Read the all topics below to clearly understand the fact about our payment and its procedures.
- We collect online payment via UPI (Paytm, PhonePE, Amazone Pay, Google Pay).
- You may pay your payments by entering our Bank Details.
- Payment can be collected in cash method.
- If you pay online via UPI method you are requested to share your transaction ID and Payment details, over whatsapp and e-mail on (8604902318 and email@example.com ) and we will acknowledge on that for future reference.
- Please Call and E-mail us before making any payment online. You may have old Account details or someone can spam on you.
- We can ask for payment in advance and rest of amount after completion of project. For more information read the related document.
- If you have service to be renewed like website renewal, you should remember the date and make the payment before expiry date. We May notify you via whatsapp or E-mail for the same.
- You are requested to pay in our official bank details or UPI. If you are not sure where to pay just call or email us to confirm the banking details before making any payment.
- There are lots of spammers are running their fishing method to making money, if someone call/sms you and ask for any payment for any service, beware of it and call and message us on our official contact details before making any amount. If pay you will be responsible for it, we can’t do anything for you.
- You will get payment receipt on you email of your payment made by you for annual plan like (website hosting, development, maintenance, etc.)
We have refund rules for payments made by you.
- You may not get refund of any payment, if work is complete.
- If we purchase any products and service on behalf of you, and after purchasing those you ask for refund, in that case you will be responsible for those things, and that amount can’t be refunded.
- If you received any offer with money back guaranty, please read the related document and we will process for the same as written there.
- Method of refund may be same of difference (offline Cash or online UPI).
- Please read the Quotation and invoice before making any payments and ask to confirm payments related information for the same.
- Please reach via contact details for any refund related issue.